Friday, April 3, 2009

I feel like home!!!!

What a feeling today... Got up in the morning ( was it really morning? hmmm..) to the sound of rainfall!! At first I could not believe it. The exact same thing happenned like last weekend. RAIN!!!

Indeed, it was raining again today. For Qatar standard, I would consider it as heavy rain. For Malaysian standard, it was probably nothing.... However, it was slightly heavier around solat Jumaat time..

In fact, there were deep pool of water everywhere especially near Al Bayyan Gardens where I normally go for solat Jumaat.. It was quite deep really. I was lucky. I did not get stucked in the pool of water. Else I would have spoiled my car engine..

Thanks to the rain... I also realised that my Skoda's windscreen was not fitted properly when they replaced the windscreen long time ago. Traces of water & wet interior clearly visible near the driver's side..At 1st I thought I forgot to wind up the driver's window last night. Then I realised that all windows were properly wound up.. A good reason for me to send the car to my Transport Department for service..The rain did make me felt like home today. It would be perfect if the flash flood was also there, just like in Kuala Lumpur... hehe..

No comments: