Friday, May 1, 2009

Thank you all..

What a pleasant surprise!!! Another birthday present arrived at the door today from Azerdills. Accompanying the present was a card that would keep me going for the next few years.. hehe.

For this year's birthday, presents came at different times. The earliest was about 1 month before my birthday. It was from Alisha & my wife. The second came 1 week before my birthday from my brother..

Today's present was the latest, might not be the last..hehe.. I don't have to mention about my birthday present I bought for myself which arrived from Malaysia on my birthday itself.. Thanks to Kharul Panjang for being the excellent courier. Not fogetting the birthday present & luncheon hosted by Meorfai as well as the nice black tie presented by Naguib.

Thank you Dood for the present. It was rather unexpected... Sorry to miss the dinner last night... Duty call..haha. Otherwise, it would have been a grand present giving ceremony.I just can not wait for the next birthday...

5 comments:

asinqs said...

what?? birthday celebration again?? berapa banyak da..

Unknown said...

jgn lupe bagi adiah kat aku 24-70mm kau okeh sbb besday aku bulan 6 nih...diulang, besday aku bulan 6 nih...hahaha

Anonymous said...

Mungkin itu petanda orang sayang kat President dia.. muahaha.

Some said...

Nikkor 18-55 f2.8 untuk aku takde? FX nyer model pun bole la...masuk DX tadahal..janji HSM bole jalan

adamha said...

korang ingat aku ni bukak kedai camera ke & bole bagi lens gitu2 je..haha.

kalau aku multi millionaire bile consider la..hehe