Thursday, January 10, 2008

Take that leather jacket out guys....

The temperature in Doha has been very cold lately.. Last few days, on my way to office, I noted that the temperature outside was 5 degree Celcius... wow!!!! Unbelievably cold. At times I thought we were in UK rather than in the middle of the desert in the Middle East...

On average, the temperature has been hovering around 17 Celcius.. With wind blowing, it is enough to make you shiver even with your jacket on..

The good thing about it? I could wear my leather jacket which I bought during my trip to Pakistan...hehe. I suppose it is the time to be fashionable..Even our little Alisha has been asking for scarf..huh.. At the age of three she is fashion conscious, I am not very sure what is in store for us in the future..haha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bapak nye pon boley tahan fesyen concious nye hah... hehehehe

Anonymous said...

haha..eh mesti ler.. dah penat membanting tulang, kena la spend skit.takkan sume duit nak simpan kat bank..haha

Anonymous said...

Sokoooooooonnnnnggggg!