Monday, December 24, 2007

Half A Day With Animals

We planned to visit Doha Zoo since our first day in this country... It never materialised till yesterday.

After we had a good breakfast, we left for the zoo at around 10.45am..It took us only 15 minutes to get there. And that included 'sesat jalan' for a while as I was unsure of the exact location. After 1 phone call, we found the entrance to the zoo. Unfortunately, it was closed!!!! Zoo closed during public holidays? Never happen in Malaysia, to my knowledge.. The guard informed me that it would only be opened after 2pm...sigh. I was not very sure whether the staffs needed siesta or the animals...hehe



At 3pm, we were back at the zoo entrance again. The entrance fees were only QR5 per adult above 18 and QR2 per kid up to 18 years old... so cheap... The weather was cold though. It was freezing, in fact. Not many animals to see but enough to keep us occupied till sunset. Nevertheless, Alisha enjoyed herself. So, did we....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks interesting. KL Zoo vs Doha Zoo?

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I contemplate the post should secure more info then it has.