Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Birthday To My Other Half...

This card was from me, obviously

This card presented by our lovely daughter, Alisha

A very happy birthday to my lovely wife.. She celebrated her birthday today..

We had earlier celebrated her birthday with our extended family in Doha sometime ago before Dilla Damanhuri went for her summer holiday.. It was a surprise party handled very well by Dilla... The ladies presented her with a very nice necklace. It was Tiffany & Co, mind you... I gave me a great challenge to match the present.. huh.. My wife was dreaming of having a PSP for her birthday..And today, we just went out for a lunch at City Centre. Some adviced us to go to latest hotel in Doha, Grand Hyatt Hotel or Four Seasons..

A day earlier, we actually held a joint celebration with Meorfai's youngest daughter, Farhain at Bennigan's. Originally, I planned to give them a treat for the lunch.. At the end, Ms Exxon picked up the tap.. hehe. Thanks so much for the great lunch. Semoga murah rezeki, bole belanja lagi..

July seems to be a very busy month for us. We realised that so many people we knew were July born babies...

Happy Birthday, my love.. Let's pray for many happy returns, InsyaAllah.. As for the present.. It is for me to know and for you to find out.. Trust some of you out there already knew.. Consider that as privilege..hehe..

No comments: